Well, as I was pulling dandilions the other day, one of my neighbors came over and asked if I would be interested in going walking with her in the mornings. I told her I'd love to, and she proceeded to introduce me to the most beautiful place - and it's only a few blocks away from our house.
First of all, I found a new home for mom and dad. Or rather, a place to park the home they already have:
There is a big RV park with water and electric hook-ups down in the canyon near Rock Creek Park.
The water is running pretty high right now, and it's nice and cool in the canyon.
There are two different parks in the park, but one of them is more kid-friendly than the other. We spent at least a half hour here playing.
I've been going with these two women in my ward, and we have a lot of fun chatting while we walk. One of them has two kids just L and S's age, so they both have fun. The other has a little boy S's age.
S has really turned into a little monkey. She'll do almost anything by herself ... except the slide!


No comments:
Post a Comment