We've gotten quite a bit of snow over the last few days, so I took the girls out today to play in it. I had to make it short, since L managed to lose one of her tennis shoes, so she had on one tennis shoe and one croc (the most substantial other shoe we had for her, and as we all know, crocs have holes in them). So, we were only out for about fifteen minutes. Just long enough for the S to decide she doesn't like snow, and long enough for L to want to stay outside in it forever .... She found her other tennis shoe (under her booster chair - who looks for a shoe under a booster chair!) about a half hour after we came back in.
What is this stuff anyway, mom?

Frolicking ...

Following in Mom's footprints ...

I'm cold, mom, can we go back in?

Snowballs! Even though it was too powdery for them.

Um, Mom? A little help here?

Two bundled up bugs.

I'm not so sure about this, mom.

Mom said we have to go in. Maybe I can run and hide around the corner, and mom won't notice I'm missing....
No comments:
Post a Comment