CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, December 21, 2008

Gingerbread House

L and I made our gingerbread house for this year on Saturday. L had fun, and surprisingly it took her until we were half done to realize she could eat the candy, too. After that there wasn't much of it that made it to the house.

The pics were taken when I realized the roof was sliding off. I guess I was a little too forcefull with the gumdrops on top, since the roof had been sitting still for about fifteen minutes before that. So, I snapped pics as quickly as I could. The house lost most of the icecycles (how is that spelled, again?) when the roof fell, but I managed to put it back together. It has fingerprints now, where I had to hold the roof on while the icing dried, but this time the roof stayed put.


















No comments: