CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, June 29, 2008

Let's Swim

We had our friends J+L and their kids over on Saturday to play in the pool. I got mom's pool out of the garage, but it turned out to have a crack in one of the plastic sides. L and I ran to Wal-mart and picked up this blow-up pool for twenty bucks, and the kids loved it!







Let's go Swimming, Mom!








All these pop-up and floaty things came with the pool.









At first, I was just going to sit by the pool and hold S in the water. She wanted to be in the water, but she also wanted to be in my lap. So guess where I ended up ...









L was in love with the pool. She quickly claimed everything as hers, and it was the first time we really had trouble teaching her to share.









But I think they all did have fun.





And best of all, after they played for an hour and a half, and after their snack, the kids all sacked out on the futon downstairs, and the parents all got to play.


No comments: