Friday was a teacher planning day so C didn't have to go to school. The kids were getting pretty crazy from being couped up in the house all winter, I had a play date scheduled but they canceled because her daughter woke up with the flu. (which is getting pretty bad around here, one school district closed their schools for a week because the teachers and kids were so sick there weren't many people there anyway and they couldn't find enough subs for the teachers). So I had to come up with something else. There is this place called Air Zone down the road, we have been invited a couple of times but never made it with playgroups so I decided to try it. I called in a reservation anticipating that it would be busy with schools out. Good thing I did too. It opened at 10am and by 9:55 there was a huge long line out the front door. One of the people who worked there said if you have a reservation please go to the front of the line! Yeah for us I thought ahead!!! so there we were and had an hour and a half of playing on these blow up obstacle courses and big blow up jumping circle thing (castle but much bigger). The kids loved it and for only $12 it was way worth the money. K and I were free I only had to pay for the boys. I think next year I will buy some kind of pass. so that we might be able to go a few more times in the winter when it is much too cold to go outside and play. The kids really had a great time and after a half hour I took my purse out to the car and only kept my keys in my coat and ended up climbing through these courses with K and the boys. I should have kept the camera with me too but didn't think about that till after I had locked it up. Here are a few pictures from before I put the camera away.
Saturday, February 16, 2008
Friday was a teacher planning day so C didn't have to go to school. The kids were getting pretty crazy from being couped up in the house all winter, I had a play date scheduled but they canceled because her daughter woke up with the flu. (which is getting pretty bad around here, one school district closed their schools for a week because the teachers and kids were so sick there weren't many people there anyway and they couldn't find enough subs for the teachers). So I had to come up with something else. There is this place called Air Zone down the road, we have been invited a couple of times but never made it with playgroups so I decided to try it. I called in a reservation anticipating that it would be busy with schools out. Good thing I did too. It opened at 10am and by 9:55 there was a huge long line out the front door. One of the people who worked there said if you have a reservation please go to the front of the line! Yeah for us I thought ahead!!! so there we were and had an hour and a half of playing on these blow up obstacle courses and big blow up jumping circle thing (castle but much bigger). The kids loved it and for only $12 it was way worth the money. K and I were free I only had to pay for the boys. I think next year I will buy some kind of pass. so that we might be able to go a few more times in the winter when it is much too cold to go outside and play. The kids really had a great time and after a half hour I took my purse out to the car and only kept my keys in my coat and ended up climbing through these courses with K and the boys. I should have kept the camera with me too but didn't think about that till after I had locked it up. Here are a few pictures from before I put the camera away.
Posted by
cyclechick
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment