CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, March 26, 2009

Cute Overalls

We went to Boise this last weekend, and both the girls got "new" clothes. My sister in Boise and I went through some boxes my sister in Colorado had from her girls. We also picked up some cute stuff from L's older cousin - stuff she didn't like to wear, but L thought was way cool because it had been her cousin's.

Here are the cute girls in overalls:


Here was the cutest picture smile on L's face, but it wasn't until after I took the pic that I realized I had laundry baskets in the background. Also, S was running away


So I put them on the couch where they were at least partiall restrained from running up to see the picture before I even took it.


S doesn't laugh too much, but she's belting it out here!




No comments: