
We've had a little bit of snow. The kids have been tring to build a snow fort but we havn't had quite that much. One night it snowed I went out to shovel the driveway as Zach was out doing church calling stuff and I was watching some kids. It sure paid to know the builder next door. As he was out plowing with his truck he came by and plowed my drive way! It only took me about 5 min of shoveling and then he showed up and with a couple of swipes with his plow he cleared all three driveways! I called Zach and told him I had finished shoveling and did the WHOLE driveway, then I admited that it had been plowed because I had been outside at just the right time when he came by. My neighbor who had just finished minutes before he showed up came running outside, That's cheating she said with a smile, and then asked where were you an hour ago? Right time Right place : )
No comments:
Post a Comment