CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, November 2, 2008

S's Birthday

Gee, Ma, what is this?



L seems to know what to do with it ... Maybe I'm supposed to eat it.



One bite, two bites, three bites, four ...



Forget the bites, I'll just stuff the whole thing in my mouth at once!



S was very happy with her presents. She's played with the Fischer Price car at our sister in law's house and at my mom's, so she knew exactly what to do with it. Thanks, Grandma and Grandpa P!



Grandma and Grandpa O gave her a Strawberry Shortcake doll, and she stood there for the full 5 minutes it took to disentangle that thing from the box. The doll laughs, and S will stand in front of it laughing.





I was pleased with the way the Birthday cake turned out.










No comments: