I'd told my sister that I knew how to braid. Well, braiding my roommate's hair freshman year is a long shot from braiding L's hair. Here is my first attempt. L was THRILLED with it. I was less than thrilled, but it was the first time she'd had a french braid, so I took a pic.
The cut on her nose is from the hazards of moving. She ran straight into an open flap of a cardboard box. Poor girl.
I tried again to braid her hair Sunday morning. I went for the double braid, one down each side, and I used water this time to wet it a little more than the first attempt. I did pull hair into the braid every time. That does seem to work best for me.
The front of it fell out before we even left for church, so I had to put the bangs in clips, but the back of her head stayed together the whole day.
L wanted princess hair again today, so I braided the top and left the back down. I think it worked out a lot better this time. I just might get the hang of it ...


1 comment:
S
L's hair looks so cute!! Nothing like what mine turns out. I will have to take a picture next time. I do Kendall's like that often now too but two braids and the back down. I am barely able to pull it in every other time but am starting to get the hang of it. You do a way better job!.
Post a Comment