CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, January 2, 2008

C's lost tooth


Well on New year's Eve C was brushing his teeth, He has already lost his bottom 2 front teeth and the new ones are already in. He lost his first top tooth at our ward Christmas party (Gross!) He had bitten into a peanut butter rice crispy and it fell out all mashed in with that, I had to apologize to the people we were sitting with. At least we were almost done eating at that time. So this last tooth has been getting more and more out of line so after he brushed his teeth I had him bite a wash cloth and yanked. The loose tooth came flying out!! Too bad I didn't do this before Christmas so that he could sing the "All I want for Christmas" song. Anyways. Here is a picture of C missing his 2 front teeth.

No comments: