D and K and I went to C's Halloween Party. I am so surprised at how many parents volunteer at his school. For the party there must have been at least 10 parents there helping. (I also went on a field trip with them last week and they had 11-12 parents just from his class there helping too. I had C and another boy in his class to keep track of at the rodeo. I talked to a parent from another class and they had so many parent volunteers that they only took their own kid through the rodeo. Almost everyone had their parent there with them. Talk about parent involvement at this school, no wonder they raise so much money.) Anyways here are some pictures from his class party.
Thursday, November 1, 2007
One more Halloween
D and K and I went to C's Halloween Party. I am so surprised at how many parents volunteer at his school. For the party there must have been at least 10 parents there helping. (I also went on a field trip with them last week and they had 11-12 parents just from his class there helping too. I had C and another boy in his class to keep track of at the rodeo. I talked to a parent from another class and they had so many parent volunteers that they only took their own kid through the rodeo. Almost everyone had their parent there with them. Talk about parent involvement at this school, no wonder they raise so much money.) Anyways here are some pictures from his class party.
Posted by
cyclechick
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment